Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A Short Film by Grim Film


The Long Distance Relationship 
A very touching short film by Grim Film, never thought of a relationship gonna end that way..I remember back then, when i was in a long distance relationship with my ex...its just that we didn't camchore but SMS, MMS and chat in the internet just to keep in touch together.. I love the post color grad, vintage yet suits the mood in the short film..i love the video cam part where they both eat, dinner, brush teeth together and watch football but the girl didn't like football...i wonder if i were in that situation..The sad part is when the guy bring his laptop to the church and we saw the girl is wearing all in white dress (like a bride to be) - my mind thought that the girl will marry the guy but the story turn out to be different...(really heartbreaking) my heart gasp and felt tears on my cheek (i feel the film) well done! a Heart tempting short film. Enjoy friends :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you to all who support local industry.

    ReplyDelete