Monday, November 21, 2011

Festival Filem Malaysia 24

Msian Film Festival 24 this year sees many film is being nominated such as Merong Mahawangsa, KL Gangster, Janin, Cun, Hantu Kak Limah, Bini-Bini Ku Gangster, Karak, and many more...overrall the event is OKEY for me. as my eyes can't see clearly as the stage is huge coz i've been seated on the left side...Supposed, there must be a TV left and right for us in the hall room to watch the hold event as well, for the infront seater la! messed up la astro! Really dissapointed! lagi bagus balik rumah tgk tv kat astro, daripada dtg jauh2 kat Putrajaya tapi can't see things clearly! but it's not disappointing at all when i could meet lisa surihani and Shaziey sam! The most frustrating is when u wanted to take a post with the award winning director, I wanted to take a picture with Syamsul Yusuf, sadly he kinda busy with the reporter and the press *tak dapat la nak ambik gambar* Syamsul sendiri pun takda masa utk peminat well, am just a simple girl with a small dream stood there waiting for my queue to take picture with him but no chances...*pity* 

Putrajaya International Convention Centre (PICC) very beautiful building...i manage to be there at 8.30 and entered the hall of fame my goodness, i'm sitting a row with other malaysia artist. Sharp at 11 something, the award ceremony ends. The best film this year is Merong Mahawangsa. :) congrats KRU studio..Then, after party...The food on that night delicious! i love the lagsania superb cheezy! the macaroni is okey, i love the chicky chicken nugget very tasty! all the food is A one! i manage to capture few pictures on that night coz can't stand the pain of "High Heels" i wonder how those actress used their pumps at 3-4inches my goodness! 
 me with Lisa Surihani ( my heels are not that high) lol
  me with Sam! looked messy but he is friendly :))
 me with ika with my two eyes close..i just love this piece hahaa...

 Congratulations to all the winners..for the FFM24. Gemilang Filem Malaysia :))