Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Trip to Singapore!

Hai all! i haven't upload few pictures from me at Singapore last few months. Here you go...Enjoy! 
 i got my passport ready! Here we go Singapore! 
 Me & the crazy siti shaker. 
 You guys must be surprise we going with who? another 2 extra passport? - its Tepet & Amin! 
 Hai Woodlands! 
 Our Event is here: The Max Pavilion Singapore. Its Boboi Show! 
 Its me in Blue Puma Sweater: at 3.00am going back to Johor Bahru. 
 Marina Bay! 

 the vain us! 



 I bought H&M sandal and Katy Perry fragrance at Mustafa, Singapore. 


 the sexy looking globe called Universal Studio! 
 my ticket pass to universal studio. 





i had lots of fun at Singapore with all the crazy rides and shopping spree makes me wanna be here again. Will be in Singapore again when the time comes. I miss Universal Studios! Goodbye Singapore..Until we meet again :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment