Monday, October 15, 2012

I wanna be a Primadona...can i?

                                                                                                                                               Curtsy Deviantart


Life has bring me into another level, another level that i shall think about what's next what's will be if i do this and what will it be if i decide this or that? Im now 27 years old. Young? there is no young or old or too young age is just a number for us to count well, it still remains as a number. Who we are doesn't reflect our age if we still being there and stuck with no development in our life. Therefore i choose to be different, wide open, optimistic, opportunist? Maybe am not that kind person at this very moment to have that quick stage in other words, Mengambil kesempatan diatas kesempitan. Sounds dirty but nowadays human loves to be dirty and with that, they do develop in a luxury. Believe me? don't. you will spoilt your mind coz am not here to pollute peoples mind to believe in what i say. 
In life, there is trust, willingness, sacrifice, honest, and so much more...Could we count our deeds in our daily lives? i bet in a minute or an hour you did so much that you actually doesn't realized what actually that we're done for ourselves? my questions looks twisted but actually in a simple sentence : What actually you've done in life to prove that your happy and your satisfied with what you do? A wise man did told me, to be happy you must do the things that you love the most. I agree with that. Some are happy some kills by the happiness. Why so? because their unhealthy lifestyle creates the sin in their heart.  Maybe they are happy with lots of money and their fulfill career perhaps makes them someone in life that everyones ones to be like them. Me one toooo! Money makers! uwaaaaa 
Who cares, now a days money could buy love and love could be pay by money..Who bothers by the way? Common! this is the millennium lifestyle. Everyone enjoys it. Even without love you will be so much happy with money that thrown to you that you could buy so much with it!  Am i angry? no am not. It is the perception of now a days life. i realized I'm into this at the moment. Where i can feel money could buy me happiness. Ya it is true, with it i could buy anything that i want expensive clothes, new apparel in online boutiques, new shoes, new handbags omigod! Parfum, name me: Marc Jacobs, Salvato Verigamo? eating and sit-down in a classic, vintage, famous coffee house perhaps? or maybe dine in a luxury, cozy eating out place that every famous artist would be there to hang out. So much  people who wants to be in that position and to be heaven in everyday life.... not only me, but everyone has that desire. It actually kills me when i'm so wanted to be like one, but it actually kills my happiness day by day as i used to think, where can i find that much of money to bear my expenses. Well, with what i worked for, it would never be enough for me. With my monthly commitment that i have to bear, the left over are for my monthly chores and much more. Talking bout enough? it would be sucks if you don't keep for your own future. I love shopping i do shop till drop till my pockets are torn. hahaahaha! I'm a big spender but then i realized, i do not need that much to spent on expensive item coz i know am not that kinda person who spend for unnecessary things. Mum always taught me bout keeping money, i do save in many acct. Saving here, saving there. I keep on asking myself, When will i get my money back? 
besides saving in an acct, I do save in my little save bank call *tabung which i usually needs coins from people to help me save. I don't mind with 10cents or 5cents as long as its a coin am pleasure to keep into my tabung.  Ok. Back to our story, since money is the case i realized am not much longer happy like before. Without money am still happy, without money in my purse of pocket i will go hahahaha gagaga with my friends and collegues like no problems will turn out that particular time. Maybe time has change and changing is a development. For some people, they need this changing in order for them to have a quality life and a quality future. :) 

I got a song here for all of you. by Jessie J *Who you are. My fav track for this month. 

Have a pleasant day everyone! Love yourself more than your money. Be true with who you are <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">
love and hugs! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment