Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Kuching I Heart You

I've been back for a week to Kuching that Raya 2012, i capture some photos for viewing in the blog.
View from airplane its Borneo! 
 Hai Kuching! 
 Those days were the glory days..After all the hard work! Cheers 

 hai uo'ls 
 Have a great day with family and look what i found with my little brother? these game needs lots, lots of patient. and of course money gambling is here! OMIGOD! 

The chubby me.. i get chubby too much during the raya. 

 BBQ Steamboat with my family :) 



 Kedai Cina SIN SEI 

 This thingy called "ambal" 
 korek korek look what i found: the old school stuff (that i used to bring to school to put up my lunch pack) i never knew this is liverpool... Sigh* 
 my favorite nasi ayam since i was small. Doreen Nasi Ayam! 

Today's flavors is chocolate! its my favorite ice cream. hai apek! its been a long time since am in kl no time to see you. tonight i go your shop :) 
This unique machine its been servicing for so many years.. and you know what this kind man told me, the machine has change its moto. and the good news is, it can produce ice cream till dawn..Yeah! congrats apek! 

my favorite old made ice cream. yummy! 

mum cooks me crab masak kicap! delicious and its an old time fav! i could stay and sit in the kitchen for hours to finished this crab.. dare? try me :)

Few interesting stories from me back in my home town.. will write more when i get back home later. I miss kuching so much..a humble city with no big buildings, no massive jammed and no hassle. Well, i'll be back soon for a holiday i guess. well have a blast day guys. Take care :)
love XOXO! 

No comments:

Post a Comment