Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Helo Oct!

Hai october! be good and be nice to me ya.. perhaps, i got too much of complication of health problem this year  *end of the year would be a challenging year end for me. Many upcoming task & projects coming in therefore, be prepared and get healthy and be patient always. Love me and myself first before work. Oct will end soon with Raya Haji. Mum will be here to visit me as she heard am not well enuf to take care of myself. I sounds old? ya it does look old. Well, i don't want to be disaster october, just a pleasant october will do. Indeed financing is not steady enuf but hand in hand I'm good in handling my lust of spending and splurge. Year end is near, i shall keep some for my goodies *Rewards for my year end. *Birthday splurge maybe... hehee.. Well, i shall dismissed by now. Have a nice day everyone. God Bless! XOXO :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment