Monday, April 2, 2012

March Love!

Hello everyone! It's been a long time since i have been neglect my blog due to my busy daily routine. Hectic and havoc with editing life made me simply like missing the life of a normal person being with my love ones and spending most of my time on bed, watch tv, and reading magazines! hahaha.... it's been half a year i didn't write any to blog! i miss writing! MARCH! my birth month. Aries babes with full of strength and force fill in heart that always makes them a successful person. Passionate and interest in their heart makes them moving forward being somebody that have been eager for years to hold and insyaAllah i will be there somehow. My 27th Birthday is blessed. Got a surprise dinner from someone who have been there for me through thick and thin. I feel blessed with him around me. He made these by himself. Thanks love! appreciate that much!....can't have that Bora Bora island but Bora Asmara ada! hahaaha...

 Nice romantic dinner! thanks love :P

 happy face! although just recovering from a badly high fever! 


Carlo Rino Handbag for Bday! 

We end our birthday party at 11.15pm and reach home immediately as am still aren't well! still having my daria and its terribly bad. Having my medicines and have a good rest as tomorrow is my days to the office back after two days mc :) 
Happy 27th Birthday Me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment