Monday, November 12, 2012

12th November



Monday Morning the 12th November :) 
2012 its almost end of the year. Planning for great things always be my priority! Can't wait for December. Heard of the song by Taylor swift so call Back to December, which reminds me of how year ends fall and a brand new year will comes and the most important issues is "do i achieve what i dreamt, target or maybe achievement that i might a achieve though out the year..? telling myself to stay calm and keep going is that, i see flaws in me and sometimes i see the intelligent in me as well. Well, hoping November will be awesome and i hope God give me a chance to make a different for better than neither, before the new year comes and sometimes hoping doesn't work well, therefore i blend it with hard work and more and more insiatif in my daily lives. Human as to be, keep on learning and in the process of learning i hope i'll be someone that will be good and useful for the future. In the other hand, don't forget my smile as i know this 2012 gives me a good challenge in lives and i do sulk like everyday to protes life is not that great.. Hoping for the best this 2 months, smile and keep smiling :)   Well, we hope for the better and the worst will owest makes us somebody and learnt from the mistakes that we made. 

a good quote to bring my spirit level 120% each day! i feel like a brand new me!

Love what you do, and you will get back what you do. Money is not everything. But money is important today. It's your choice to makes a difference. How? dream and believing. Insyaallah.... :)

i look good when i smile :) hahaha so called perasaan! lol! 
Now, am trying some good exercise.  Where do i learn? Internet! you can get like more than nothing! Here is what i have to share with you guys and girls out there to reduce your chubby face and stubborn double chin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azTmsQUjaAY

enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment