Monday, November 21, 2011

Persandingan Dira Abu Zahar & Helmi Yusuf




 Congratulations Helmi Yusuf & Dira Abu Zahar!
 The wedding is been held at Lanai Matic, Jalan Ampang. Sexy Rock Chic kinda style..black and white and red the concept is simple.. Raining but it didn't disappointed the guests who came. My table is nearby the stage. I could see the bride and the bridegroom from far. The dishes is well prepared and we are all sitted according the guest list. Many artists and media friends of abg Helmi and kak Dira shows up on that night. We didn't miss out taking picture on our own. like usual! 

 
kak hunny, cat shaker, me and echa 

 me and kak wawa
 the dais from far :)

 me with black

A very warm and exciting evening..fabulous wedding! lots of wedding invitation coming up till the end of this year..my goodness can't believe everyone is getting married and having their happiest day came...Wish all of my friends a very happy marriage life and always being in love forever always! Hugs & Kisses from Arzrin Ein :)