Monday, November 21, 2011

Johan Ismi's Birthday

It's been quite sometimes i haven't update my blog..very busy with everyday life and routine makes me delaying my blog. Let's recap what had happen few months lately.. on the 10 October 2011, me and my friends made a surprise birthday party (small party) for Joey the long name, Johan Ismi...me, Raja, Ika, Penot, Black and pening are there on his Big day..sadly Zul is not with us to celebrate it..we bought 6 small cupcakes from Cupcake Chic happens to be that me and black going to e@curves to get the cupcakes & black bought a very nice present for Joey as he loves to sketch and drawing so much..Black told me "dulu, johan suka sgt melukis, lukisan dia semua cantik2. Dia sangat pandai melukis" - I know he's talented although in his awkward way there is a talent in his heart. Keep in up my friend :)) 

Here's are some pix of us :P 
Raja Nur Fatiha & Joey 

Happy 23th Birthday :) enjoy ur multi flavor cupcake!

Celebrate at Kampung Baru (Western Food) Kinda forget what's the name hahaa...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment